Interested in becoming an IDOL Coach? See below for position information and the employment application form.
Position is responsible for coaching athletes within a cheerleading team in competitive cheerleading techniques to prepare them for events and competition. Position motivates athletes to develop an appreciation of the sport, as well as a healthy understanding of personal and leadership development. Position is part-time, on average 5 hrs/week per team.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a competitive cheerleader
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish effective working relationships with children, adults and coworkers
- No coaching experience necessary
- Understands and abides by the IDOL company vision and goals
- Develops a regular practice schedule and organizes practice times to provide both individual and team development
- Works with cheerleaders during practices and meets
- Attends all trainings & staff meetings